When sliders are too much, try these cute petite burgers made with beef, cheese, a quail egg and sandwiched between pancake batter buns.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 16 mini hamburgers, cooked
- 16 quail eggs
- White sesame seeds
- 16 small slices cheddar cheese
- Pancake batter:
- 1½ cups pancake mix
- ½ cup milk
- 1 egg
- Mix pancake batter ingredients together.
- Oil a Takoyaki pan and fry the quail eggs.
- Remove the fried eggs and re-oil the pan. Put in white sesame seeds, pour in pancake batter, and cook.
- Apply more oil, pour in additional pancake batter, and cook.
- Remove the dough, then stack lettuce, mini hamburger steak, cheese, and fried egg between the buns, and stabilize it with a toothpick.
- Dip it in ketchup.