Don't even think about heading to a Christmas party without a batch of this.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 3 c. corn chex
- 2 c. wheat chex
- 2 c. mini pretzels
- 2 c. mini marshmallows
- 1 c. red and green M&Ms
- 20 oz. white chocolate
- Red and green sprinkles, for garnish
- In a large bowl, mix together Corn Chex, Wheat Chex, pretzels, mini marshmallows, and M&Ms.
- Melt white chocolate and pour over mixture. Stir until fully coated.
- Transfer mixture to a parchment-lined baking sheet or dish and top with sprinkles, then refrigerate until firm, 1 hour.
- Break up into bite-size pieces and serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
Put out this Reindeer Bait on Christmas Eve if you want to catch Santa in action. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/go3ECrm
Posted by Delish on Monday, November 27, 2017