Easy Vegan Ice Cream Cupcakes
Share These Dairy Free Ice Cream Cupcakes during Vegan Week!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 500 milliliters Ben & Jerry’s Non-Dairy Chocolate Brownie Ice Cream, melted
- 180 grams self-raising flour
- 100 grams vegan dark chocolate chunks
- 80 grams chopped walnuts (optional)
- Under 25 min
- Preheat the oven to 350 ̊F (180 ̊C). Grease your muffin pan with a little oil.
- Combine the melted ice cream, flour, dark chocolate chunks, and walnuts in a mixing
- bowl. Mix well until just combined (do not over-mix).
- Using a large spoon, scoop the mixture evenly into the muffin pan.
- Bake 15–18 minutes.
- Allow to cool before removing from muffin pan.