Chocolate Lava Bake
This rich, melty lava bake is a chocolate lovers dream. Just don't forget the ice cream.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 pound semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 8 egg yolks
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup white flour
- 8 egg whites
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the egg yolks and sugar and beat with a whisk until the mixture becomes pale and fluffy. Add the butter and mix well. Add the flour and mix.
- Add the melted chocolate and mix. Set aside.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and combine with the chocolate mixture.
- Pour into a greased baking pan sprinkled with cocoa.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Serve hot with ice cream.
Watch the recipe video here:
This rich, gooey, chocolate mess is not complete without a scoop of ice cream.Full Recipe: taste.md/2Fik9KR🎥: Tastemade Brasil
Posted by Tastemade on Thursday, January 25, 2018