Slutty Brownie Cups
When you're feeling just a lil bit trashy.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 box brownie mix (plus ingredients box calls for)
- 24 oreos
- 1½ logs store-bought cookie dough
- 1½ c. semisweet chocolate chips
- ¾ c. hot heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350º and line a 12-cup muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Prepare brownie batter according to box instructions. In each cupcake liner, add an Oreo. Top with a tablespoon-size ball of cookie dough and top with another Oreo.
- Pour over brownie batter mix until each is almost full, fully covering the top Oreo.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of the brownie cup comes out almost clean, 20 to 22 minutes.
- Let cool, then make ganache: In a small heatproof bowl, add chocolate chips. Pour over hot heavy cream and let stand 3 minutes, then whisk until smooth and no clumps remain.
- Spoon ganache over each cupcake and serve.