Instant Pot Turkey and Stuffing
How amazing is it that you can make this entire dinner in one pot?
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 lbs uncooked turkey breast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- 1 6 oz box stuffing mix
- 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz sour cream, plain greek yogurt or mayonnaise
- 2 cups frozen green beans
- Cut turkey breast into 4 pieces such that no piece is more than 1” thick. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add broth to the pot and arrange turkey in an even layer, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, gently fold together stuffing mix, cream of chicken soup and sour cream just until combined. Do not overmix.
- When the time is up, quick-release the remaining pressure and check to see if the turkey is fully cooked. (If it is not, add 2 tbsp water, reseal the pot and select MANUAL for an additional 2 minutes, then quick-release again.)
- Place frozen green beans in an even layer on the turkey–do not stir. Reseal the pot and select MANUAL for 2 minutes, then quick-release the pressure.
- Place stuffing mixture in an even layer on the green beans–do not stir. Reseal the pot and select MANUAL for 4 minutes, then quick-release any pressure. (Since the stuffing absorbs liquids, you may not get a complete seal in this step–don’t worry.)
- Serve hot with a side of cranberry sauce.
Watch the recipe video here:
How amazing is it that you can make this entire dinner in one pot?RECIPE: http://chopsecrets.com/instant-pot-turkey-and-stuffing/