Ultimate Grilled Cheesy Garlic Bread
ULTIMATE GRILLED CHEESY GARLIC BREAD
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 large bread loaf
- 1½ cups parmesan
- 1½ cups cheddar
- 1 cup mozzarella, diced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- 250g softened butter
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsps honey
- ½ cup parsley, finely chopped
- ¼ cup chives, finely chopped
- Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl (apart from the bread!)
- Slice your bread loaf on an angle, almost down to the base but not quite.
- Using a fork, stuff the mix in each of the gaps as best you can, pushing it down as far as you can.
- Wrap the whole loaf in tin foil, creating a large, sealed boat.
- Preheat the BBQ to 180°C, then pop on the bread and close the lid. After 5 minutes, open up the foil package to expose the top of the bread. Cook for a further 10 minutes - It's nice to get a little char on the bottom of the bread - so don't worry!
- Get stuck in!!!