Like your favorite sandwich but better.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- ¾ c. creamy peanut butter
- ¼ c. coconut oil, melted
- ¼ c. raspberry or strawberry jam
- ½ c. Chopped peanuts
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners. In a small bowl, stir together the peanut butter and coconut oil until combined.
- Divide half the mixture evenly among the 12 muffin cups, then freeze for 15 minutes.
- Spoon a teaspoon of jam in the middle of each peanut butter layer.
- Top with the remaining peanut butter mixture, sprinkle chopped peanuts, then freeze until solid, another 25 minutes.