Easy Croissant Donuts
Yummy, chocolate-dipped cronuts are simpler to make than you might think.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 200 grams pancake mix
- 1 egg
- 20 grams butter
- 30 grams sugar
- Chocolate, melted
- Crushed pistachio
- Pink peppercorns
- Gold leaf
- Dried fruits
- Freeze-dried raspberries
- Soften puff pastry and butter at room temperature.
- In a bowl, combine pancake mix, egg, butter and sugar and mix well.
- Roll out and flatten dough with a pastry roller. Place puff pastry on top.
- Wrap the dough around the puff pastry. Cut in half and roll out to flatten. Repeat this process three times.
- Using a mold, cut out donuts.
- Fry in hot oil (170 degrees C) until golden brown.
- Dip in melted chocolate and decorate with your favorite toppings.