Grilled Cheese Bombs
The perfect cheese to bread ratio.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 tube biscuit dough
- 16 1" cubes cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. chopped parsley
- kosher salt
- Place cheese cubes on a small sheet tray and freeze for 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper. Remove biscuits from can and using a serrated paring knife, cut the biscuit in half horizontally, creating two rounds.
- Place one square cheese in the center of sliced biscuit and wrap dough to cover cheese. Pinch to seal and place on the prepared baking sheet, seam side down. Repeat until all cheese and biscuit is used.
- In a small bowl, combine butter with parsley. Brush on bombs and season with salt. Bake until golden, 10 to 15 minutes. Serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
How To Make Grilled Cheese Bombs
You've never had grilled cheese like THIS before…Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/XS6xGT6
Posted by Delish on Monday, January 8, 2018