Cheesy Chicken And Bacon Braid
Pizza dough, stuffed with chicken, cheese and bacon is what dreams are made of. Filled to the brim so you get a little in every bite!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1½ cups grated cheddar cheese
- 10 rashers bacon, chopped and cooked
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 2 tsp pepper
- 300g pizza dough
- ½ cup garlic butter
- Pre-heat oven to 400F (200C). Divide dough into 3, 100g balls.
- In a bowl mix together chicken, cheese, bacon and pepper
- On a floured surface, roll each ball into a tube. Roll to flatten Ito a long strip about 8".
- Add mixture down the middle. Bring edges up and pinch to seal well.
- Place three rolls together and pinch to attach and one end. Braid dough to form a plait. Place on a lined tray.
- Brush garlic butter evenly over top.
- Bake in oven for 20-30 minute until golden brown. Cover with foil if it browns too quickly.