Cranberry Brie Bites
The perfect party appetizer.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 tube crescent dough
- Cooking spray, for pan
- Flour, for rolling out dough
- 8 oz. wheel Brie
- 1 c. whole berry cranberry sauce
- ½ c. chopped pecans
- 6 sprigs of rosemary, cut into 1" pieces.
- Preheat oven to 375° and grease a mini muffin tin with cooking spray. On a lightly floured surface, roll out crescent dough, and pinch seams together. Cut into 24 squares. Place squares into muffin tin slots.
- Cut brie into small pieces and place inside the crescent dough. Top with a spoonful of cranberry sauce, some chopped pecans, and one little sprig of rosemary.
- Bake until the crescent is golden, about 15 minutes.
- Serve warm.