Chocolate Slab Ice Cream Sandwiches
Chocolate Slab Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches will leave you drooling! ??
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 cups finely chopped pecans
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 8 graham crackers, halved
- 1 pint dulce de leche ice cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put the pecans on a baking sheet and bake until golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with the salt.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler. Pour the chocolate over the nuts and spread evenly. Place the graham crackers on top in rows, leaving some space between each. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Carefully cut out the chocolate-coated graham cracker squares. Transfer half of the chocolate crackers to another baking sheet chocolate-side up. Top each with a small scoop of ice cream, then top with another cracker chocolate-side down. Freeze for 25 minutes. Wrap individually and freeze until ready to serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
Chocolate Slab Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches will leave you drooling! ?? More recipes from The Pioneer Woman – Ree Drummond, Saturdays at 10a|9c.
Posted by Food Network on Friday, April 13, 2018