Mini Funnel Cake Hack
Ever wonder what fun tastes like?
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- Vegetable oil
- 1½ cups flour
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1⅓ cups milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 pint strawberries, quartered
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- Whipped cream
- Powdered sugar
- In a heavy-bottomed pot over medium heat, add about ½ inch of vegetable oil.
- In a large bowl, add flour, powdered sugar, salt, baking powder, milk and egg. Mix to combine, and transfer to a large squirt bottle.
- Place a ring mold into the oil. Squirt batter into the ring mold, moving from side to side and in spiral motions. Cook until set, about 1 minute. Remove mold and flip. Cook until light golden brown. Remove to a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, add strawberries and sugar. Cover and let sit for 20 to 30 minutes until strawberries are juicy.
- Top funnel cakes with strawberry sauce, whipped cream and powdered sugar.
Watch the recipe video here:
Ever wonder what fun tastes like?Taste for Yourself: taste.md/2N3fyAVTry Tastemade TV, Free for 7 days: https://taste.md/2zcId3s
Posted by Tastemade on Sunday, July 8, 2018