Bacon Cheeseburger Biscuit Bombs
Get the best flavors of your favorite cheeseburger—bacon, steak-seasoned ground beef and American cheese—all stuffed in a flaky, buttery biscuit for the tastiest grab-and-go meal you’ll make this week. Serve it with your favorite burger fixings like pickles, ketchup and mustard for an extra flavor punch!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 8 oz lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 2 teaspoons Montreal steak grill seasoning
- ½ cup chopped cooked bacon (6 slices)
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated Buttermilk biscuits
- 4 slices (3/4 oz each) American cheese, cut in quarters
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed
- Ketchup, mustard and pickle slices, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper, or spray with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and grill seasoning over medium-high heat 4 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Cool 5 minutes. Stir in bacon.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits; let stand 5 minutes. Gently pull each biscuit apart, leaving bottom and lower sides intact, forming deep pocket. Place 2 quartered pieces of American cheese inside biscuit pocket.
- Holding opened biscuit in hand; place about ¼ cup of the beef mixture inside, pressing inside to fit. Gently stretch dough over filling, pressing and firmly sealing around edges of biscuit. Reshape into round, and place on cookie sheet. (Biscuit will be full.) Repeat for remaining biscuits. Brush melted butter on top of each biscuit; sprinkle tops with sesame seed.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until biscuit tops are golden brown and inside mixture is heated through. Serve with remaining ingredients.
Watch the recipe video here:
Mind blown. Bacon Cheeseburger Biscuit Bombs recipe:…