Yields: 2 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 35 Mins Total Time: 50 Mins
- Preheat oven to 400° and grease a large baking sheet with cooking spray. In a large bowl, stir together hash browns, 2 eggs, and 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer hash brown mixture to prepared baking sheet and, using your hands, pat into a circular crust. Bake until golden, 20 minutes.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy, 8 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate, then chop.
- Top baked crust with remaining 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese and crack remaining 4 eggs on top. Scatter bacon over everything and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until egg whites are set but yolks are still slightly runny, 15 minutes. (If you prefer a less runny yolk, bake 18 to 20 minutes.)
- Garnish with chives and slice.
Watch the recipe video here: