Chicken sticks > chicken fingers. Yeah, we said it.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Wheat flour
- Beaten egg
- Oil, for frying
- Seasoned salt
- Cheese sauce
- Break the chips into small pieces. Slice the chicken breast into thin strips.
- Dip the chicken strips in flour, beaten egg, and tortilla crumbs.
- Fry the chicken strips in oil heated to 350 degrees, turning to cook both sides.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt and serve with cheese sauce.
Watch the recipe video here:
Chicken sticks > chicken fingers. Yeah, we said it.Taste for Yourself: taste.md/2tL7uvF?: Tastemade Japan
Posted by Tastemade on Monday, July 2, 2018