- nonstick cooking spray, for greasing
- 1 ½ cups (345 g) unsalted butter, 3 sticks, melted
- 3 ¼ cups (650 g) sugar, divided
- 7 large eggs, divided
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract, plus 1 teaspoon, divided
- 2 ¼ cups (280 g) all-purpose flour
- 2 cups (240 g) cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups (525 g) semisweet chocolate chips
- 8 oz (225 g) cream cheese, 1 package. softened
- 24 chocolate sandwich cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180˚C). Grease a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Combine the melted butter and 3 cups (600 g) of sugar in a large bowl and whisk to combine. Let sit for a minute to cool before adding the eggs, to avoid cooking them, then add 6 eggs and 2 tablespoons of vanilla and whisk to combine.
- Sift in the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Whisk until just combined.
- Use a spatula to fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter onto the prepared baking sheet, spreading to the edges with a spatula. Bake for 25 minutes, or until brownies appear be nearly fully cooked.
- While the brownies are beginning to bake, beat together the cream cheese and the remaining sugar in a medium bowl with an electric hand mixer until there are no lumps.
- Add the remaining egg and remaining teaspoon of vanilla, beating until evenly combined.
- After 25 minutes, remove the brownies from the oven and use the bottom of a ¼-cup (60 ml) measuring cup to make 24 evenly spaced indentations in the brownies.
- Carefully fill the indentations with cheesecake filling. Top each with a chocolate sandwich cookie.
- Return to the oven for 15 more minutes, until the cheesecake filling is set.
- Let cool, then cut into squares and serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
These chocolate cookie cheesecake-stuffed brownies will bring you life 😍Get the rainbow whisk and more of our favorite tools in our 19-piece kitchen gadget set HERE: https://bzfd.it/2tVuCb5 – We may make some $$ if you buy!FULL RECIPE: https://tasty.co/recipe/chocolate-cookie-cheesecake-stuffed-brownies
Posted by Tasty on Monday, July 2, 2018