Eat your fruits and veggies the yummy way with these refreshing frozen treats.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 5 cups watermelon, cubed
- 2 cabbage leaves
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup orange juice
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- In a blender, liquefy the watermelon into a juice, and pour into popsicle molds. Place in freezer until firm.
- Blend the cabbage, ginger, honey and orange juice; set aside.
- Mix the yogurt with sugar and set aside.
- Once firm, put a popsicle stick in each form, spoon a thin layer of yogurt into each popsicle and place back in freezer to chill.
- Finally, pour a layer of the green juice in each, and place in freezer for 3 hours before un-molding popsicles.
Watch the recipe video here:
You can't have a proper Summer without these.Taste for Yourself: taste.md/2sajLYu
Posted by Tastemade on Monday, July 2, 2018