Instant Pot Miracle Mom Breakfast Burritos
Breakfast for the whole week that can be heated up in only seconds!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp onion salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 2½ cups frozen hash browns
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped (optional)
- 12 6” flour tortillas (“fajita size”), warmed
- In a medium bowl, whisk the Egg Mixture ingredients until thoroughly incorporated. Set aside.
- Coat the inside of a 1.5 qt casserole (these fit perfectly: https://amzn.to/2DtfXM4) with non-stick spray.
- Layer hash browns then ham in an even layer in the casserole dish. Pour egg mixture over the top. Cover with foil.
- Pour one cup of water in the Instant Pot and insert the steam rack. Carefully lower the casserole on to the steam rack, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 25 minutes.
- When the time is up, quick-release the remaining pressure. Open the pot and rinse the inside of the lid in cold water to help it reseal.
- Add the chopped fresh spinach, stir, then replace the foil. Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 10 minutes.
- When the time is up, quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Divide the egg mixture among the tortillas, roll and serve immediately, or store for up to 4 days in the refrigerator in a tightly sealed container. Reheat for 30 seconds in the microwave for a quick on-the-go breakfast.