Easy Baked Mozzarella Bites
Make your favorite restaurant appetizer at home with these kid-approved bites—perfect for dipping.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dough sheet
- 8 mozzarella sticks (from 12-oz package), unwrapped and cut crosswise into thirds
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- ⅔ cup Progresso™ Italian style panko crispy bread crumbs
- Heat oven to 375°F. Unroll dough sheet; press into rectangle, 12x8 inches. Using pizza cutter, cut rectangle into 6 rows by 4 rows to make 24 (2-inch) squares.
- Place mozzarella stick in center of each rectangle; bring dough up and around cheese sticks; press edges to seal.
- Place melted butter in small bowl. Place bread crumbs in another small bowl. Dip each stick into butter; shake off excess. Roll in bread crumbs to coat. Place about 1 inch apart on ungreased large cookie sheet.