Ginger-Soy-Lime Marinated Shrimp
Ginger-Soy-Lime Marinated Shrimp recipe
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 2 large shallots, peeled and chopped
- 1 (2-inch) piece fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed
- ¾ cup soy sauce (gluten-free, if desired)
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- ¼ cup peanut oil
- ¼ teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 pounds large shrimp, shells and tails on
- Place shallots, ginger, garlic, soy, lime juice, and sugar in a blender and blend until smooth. Add the green onion and oil and blend until combined. Season with black pepper, to taste. Place shrimp in a large bowl, pour the marinade over, and let marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Preheat a grill to high. Remove shrimp from the marinade and grill for 1½ to 2 minutes per side. Serve on brown paper bags, if desired.
Watch the recipe video here:
Grilling season is almost over! 🔥 Don't miss your chance to make Bobby Flay's Ginger-Soy-Lime Marinated Shrimp.See Bobby on #BeatBobbyFlay, Thursdays at 10|9c.Save the recipe: https://foodtv.com/2lsxyv7!