Salted Caramel Pumpkin Pie Crescents
Wow your holiday guests with this amazing crescent dessert, complete with a pumpkin filling and a salted caramel drizzle!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- ⅓ cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons caramel topping
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 4 teaspoons caramel topping
- ¼ teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper. In small bowl, mix pumpkin, 3 tablespoons sugar, ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice and 2 tablespoons caramel topping.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles. Spread about a tablespoon of pumpkin mixture onto each triangle. Roll up loosely starting at shortest side of triangle, rolling to opposite point.
- Place on cookie sheet. In small bowl, mix 2 teaspoons sugar and ⅛ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice. Sprinkle over filled crescents.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes on cookie sheet. Drizzle with 4 teaspoons caramel topping. Sprinkle with coarse sea salt. Serve warm or at room temperature.