For some reason I always thought that making potstickers would be super complicated…little did I know, it’s crazy easy! Literally, all you have to do is add all of the ingredients together, stir it up, then stuff the wontons! These make for the most delicious appetizer!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 1 lb Ground chicken
- ½ CUP Shredded cabbage
- 1 Carrot, peeled and shredded
- 2 Cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 Green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp Reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Hoisin sauce
- 1 Tbsp Freshly grated ginger
- 2 tsp Sesame oil
- 36 Won ton wrappers
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, cabbage, carrot, garlic, green onions, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, ginger and sesame oil.
- To assemble the dumplings, place wrappers on a work surface. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the chicken mixture into the center of each wrapper. Using your finger, rub the edges of the wrappers with water. Fold the dough over the filling to create a half-moon shape, pinching the edges to seal.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add potstickers in a single layer and cook until golden and crisp, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Serve immediately with siracha chili sauce.