Sheet Pan Calzone
This sheet pan calzone is a variety pack of flavors! ?
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- nonstick cooking spray
- 2 lb (905 g) pizza dough, rolled out, divided
- 1 cup (260 g) marinara sauce
- 2 cups (200 g) shredded mozzarella cheese
- shredded cheddar cheese
- shredded parmesan cheese
- sausage, cooked
- bell pepper, sliced
- mushroom, sliced
- black olive, sliced
- ham, chopped
- pineapple, sliced
- olive oil, for brushing
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Grease a baking sheet with nonstick spray and lay out half of the pizza dough on the pan, stretching it to make sure the dough reaches the edges.
- Pour the marinara sauce over the dough and spread evenly with a spoon, leaving about an inch (2 cm) at the edges.
- Top evenly with the mozzarella.
- On the first vertical quarter of the pan, sprinkle the cheddar and Parmesan.
- On the second quarter, add the pepperoni and sausage.
- In the third quarter, add the bell peppers, mushrooms, and olives.
- On the last quarter, add the ham and pineapple.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Place the remaining dough over the topped pizza. Fold the bottom edge of dough over the top edge and pinch to seal the edges.
- Brush the top with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Use a paring knife to cut 2 vents on top of the pizza.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Slice and serve.