Capri-Sun Sunrise Jelly Cake
CAPRI-SUN SUNRISE JELLY CAKE
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- Orange Flavoured Jelly Powder
- Lemon Flavoured Jelly Powder
- 4 330ml Capri-Sun Orange
- 2 330ml Capri-Sun Orange & Lemon
- Vanilla Yoghurt
- Lightly oil your cake tin
- Add 330ml Capri-Sun Orange in a saucepan. Add 10g plain gelatine, allow to bloom. Add 85g Orange jelly powder. Slowly heat through till dissolved (not to boil). Stir till well mixed
- Remove from heat, add 330ml more Capri-Sun Orange and stir.
- Pour ¾ of the mixture into the cake tin, chill for 30 minutes - until it’s a little firm and still a bit sticky to the touch.
- Chill remaining ¼ of the mixture for 5 minutes until slightly thickened. Add 3 tbsp of vanilla yoghurt and stir
- Gently pour yoghurt mix over set jelly in the tin (mix should still be sticky)
- Chill for another 30 minutes and repeat the process with Capri-Sun Orange & Lemon and Lemon Jelly Powder. Being sure to layer Orange Capri Sun--> orange yoghurt layer --> Orange & Lemon Capri- Sun --> Orange & Lemon Yoghurt --> Repeat.
- Chill overnight after final layer.
- Dip tin in warm water to loosen cake from the tin.
- Marvel at your creation.