Cheesy Jalapeño Chicken Enchiladas
These cheesy jalapeño chicken enchiladas are just as delicious as they look. We pack them pretty full they're filling and perfect along side a salad.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 4 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 8oz cream cheese
- 6 jalapeños, seeded and diced, split
- 3 cups grated mixed cheese, split
- 6 rashers bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 tsp pepper, split
- 1 tsp garlic powder, split
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- Grated cheese for garnish
- Sliced jalapeños for garnish
- Mix together chicken, cream cheese, ½ jalapeños, 2 cups cheese, pepper and garlic powder.
- Lay out 10 tortillas and fill each with chicken mixture. Roll into a log and place each into a large greased baking dish.
- Bake at 180ºC (350ºF) for 10 minutes until golden brown and just crispy.
- Mean while, mix together mayonnaise, ranch dressing and remaining cheese, jalapeños, pepper and garlic powder. Remove tortillas from oven and pour sauce over top, spread evenly.
- Sprinkle within extra greased cheese and sliced jalapeños if desired.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until bubbling and golden brown.