Buffalo Chicken Rollup Bake
Classic Buffalo chicken flavors wrapped up in flaky crescents are an easy weeknight meal.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 2 oz cream cheese, softened (from 8-oz package)
- 2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- 2 tablespoons Buffalo hot sauce or hot red pepper sauce
- ¾ cup shredded Cheddar cheese (3 oz)
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dough sheet
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch round pan with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix cream cheese, chicken, hot sauce, Cheddar cheese and celery until well blended.
- On large cutting board, unroll dough sheet; spread chicken mixture evenly on dough to within ¼ inch from sides. Starting with one long side, roll up dough; firmly pinch seam to seal.
- Place seam side down on cutting board. Using sharp knife, cut roll into 8 equal slices; place cut side down in pan. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until deep golden brown. Serve with ranch dressing and, if desired, additional Buffalo sauce.