Buffalo Chicken Rollup Bake
Classic Buffalo chicken flavors wrapped up in flaky crescents are an easy weeknight meal.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 2 oz cream cheese, softened (from 8-oz package)
- 2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- 2 tablespoons Buffalo hot sauce or hot red pepper sauce
- ¾ cup shredded Cheddar cheese (3 oz)
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dough sheet
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch round pan with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix cream cheese, chicken, hot sauce, Cheddar cheese and celery until well blended.
- On large cutting board, unroll dough sheet; spread chicken mixture evenly on dough to within ¼ inch from sides. Starting with one long side, roll up dough; firmly pinch seam to seal.
- Place seam side down on cutting board. Using sharp knife, cut roll into 8 equal slices; place cut side down in pan. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until deep golden brown. Serve with ranch dressing and, if desired, additional Buffalo sauce.
Watch the recipe video here:
Buffalo chicken + flaky crescents = a winning Game Day duo.Buffalo Chicken Rollup Bake recipe:…