Anyone who has ever had a Cuban sandwich knows they are AMAZING. Well, these bad boys are a whole new spin on that sandwich and I couldn’t be more excited! The ham and swiss with the crisp of that delicious pickle..topped with a buttery mustard spread..to die for!!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 24 Pack of Hawaiian rolls
- 1 Package of Sliced ham lunch meat
- 1 Package of 8 Slices of swiss cheese
- Dill pickles
- 2 Tbsp Minced onion
- 1 Stick of melted butter
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 325°F degrees
- Grease 9×13 baking pan
- Cut the Hawaiian rolls in half removing the top and placing the bottom of the rolls in the baking pan. Layer the meat, cheese, and pickles. Place the top of the rolls on top.
- Whisk together the butter and the dijon mustard. Add in the minced onion and stir. With a spoon pour the dijon spread over the top of the rolls.
- Cover the sliders with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil and continue to bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the rolls are a toasted brown.
- Cut the sliders and remove from the baking pan.