BANANA CREAM PIE FLUFF
Banana Cream Pie Fluff is a new twist on a Southern classic. It’s wonderful for potlucks and picnics, and way easier than pie!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 3.4-ounce packages Banana Cream Pudding Mix
- 1½ cups 2% or whole milk
- 1 12-ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1½ cups Campfire® Mini White Marshmallows
- 3 large bananas, peeled and sliced
- 30 vanilla wafers, coarsely crushed
- additional whipped topping, vanilla wafers and sliced bananas for garnish, optional
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or in a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese for 3 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add in powdered sugar and vanilla and beat an additional 3 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the dry pudding mixes and milk. Allow pudding to set up for a few minutes.
- Add the pudding to the cream cheese mixture and beat until fully incorporated. Be sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl to incorporate all of the cream cheese.
- Fold in whipped topping until completely incorporated. Fold in the marshmallows.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, fold in the sliced bananas and top with crushed vanilla wafers.
Watch the recipe video here:
Banana Cream Pie Fluff ~ It’s wonderful for potlucks and picnics, and way easier than pie!RECIPE HERE –> https://www.mybakingaddiction.com/banana-cream-pie-fluff/