Thai Chicken Thigh Bake
Super moist and super easy Thai-inspired sweet and spicy chicken. The secret is the foil wrapper!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoons chile-garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 10 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized cubes
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro, or to taste (optional)
- Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, peanut butter, hoisin sauce, ginger, garlic, and chile paste in a resealable container. Mix well. Stir in cornstarch. Add chicken to marinade, cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a jelly roll pan or rimmed cookie sheet with a double layer of foil large enough to envelop the chicken.
- Spread chicken evenly over the bottom layer of foil. Top with the marinade, fold the upper layer of foil on top, and wrap to fully cover chicken.
- Roast in the preheated oven until chicken thighs are no longer pink, about 1 hour. Unwrap and sprinkle with cilantro.