Zucchini-Parmesan Cheese Fritters
Make these easy bite-sized zucchini Parmesan cheese fritters for a healthy and delicious snack any time of the day!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 3 large zucchini, finely grated
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon saltground black pepper to tasteoil for frying
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
- 1 pinch salt
- Combine zucchini and salt in a bowl and stir to combine. Set aside for 10 minutes. Pour mixture onto a clean dish towel or cheesecloth and squeeze to drain completely.
- Whisk egg in a bowl and add flour, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Stir in drained zucchini and mix well.
- Heat oil in a medium-sized pan over medium-high heat. Add batter by the tablespoon. Cook fritters until golden brown on both sides, about 5 minutes per batch. Transfer to a serving plate and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and salt. Serve immediately with sour cream.