Instant Pot Bacon Ranch Potatoes
Can’t you just taste those creamy good potatoes now?
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 3 bacon strips, chopped
- 2 lbs red or gold potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 1” pieces
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ⅓ cup broth
- 4 oz sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 tbsp cup ranch dressing
- Add bacon to the Instant Pot. Using the display panel select the SAUTE function. Cook and stir until bacon is crisp.
- Remove bacon with a slotted spoon and set aside on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Add potatoes, parsley, salt, garlic powder, and broth to the pot. Deglaze by using a wooden spoon to scrape the brown bits from the bottom of the pot.
- Turn the pot off by selecting CANCEL, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 7 minutes.
- When the time is up, quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Add the cheese, ranch dressing and reserved bacon. Stir to combine.
- Serve hot.
Watch the recipe video here:
Can’t you just taste those creamy good potatoes now?RECIPE: http://chopsecrets.com/instant-pot-bacon-ranch-potatoes/