Whip up All the Fixings for the Ultimate in Comfort Food with This Amazing One Pan Meatloaf Dinner!
I’ve made many one pan dinners using my trusty baking sheets, but an entire classic Sunday dinner? This One Pan Meatloaf Dinner is perfect for a no-fuss delicious comfort food meal. You’ll be amazed at the fact that you can whip up everything from the mashed potatoes to the meatloaf to the green beans, all on one pan! Anything that leaves me with less dishes to clean is a winner in my book! You’ll love the flavors in this dish.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
For the mashed potatoes:
- 1½ pounds russet potatoes, peeled and chopped into small pieces
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- ⅔ cup milk
- 1 packet gravy mix and water, optional
For the mini meatloaves:
- 17-20 saltine crackers, crushed fine (about ⅔ cup)
- ¼ cup whole milk
- ⅓ cup minced fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large egg
- 1½ tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1½ pounds ground beef
For the meatloaf glaze:
- ½ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons cider vinegar
For the roasted green beans:
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Start by preheating the oven to 425 degrees. Place a large sheet of regular foil on a large (13x18) sheet pan. Spray both the sheet pan and the foil generously with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the peeled and chopped (into small pieces) potatoes along with a generous pinch of salt and pepper in the center of the foil.
- Fold the foil up around the potatoes and add in the water. Seal the potatoes into a packet. Do not use heavy duty foil or more than one piece of foil or the potatoes won't cook properly.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the mini meatloaves.
- Stir cracker crumbs, milk, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, egg, mustard, onion powder, garlic powder, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper together in a large bowl. Add ground beef and combine until well-mixed. Shape mixture into 6 oval loaves. Add to the tray with the potatoes. Mix the glaze ingredients and spread evenly over the top of the meatloaves.
- Place in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Remove from the oven, and add the trimmed green beans in the last section of the sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and about ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Toss and place in the oven for another 15-20 minutes or until the beans are roasted and the meatloaf is cooked to an internal temperature of 160 degrees.
- Remove from the oven, and carefully open the foil pack of potatoes. Transfer the potatoes to a large mixing bowl and add in the butter, milk, and salt and pepper to taste. Use a potato masher to mash the potatoes.
- If desired, prepare the gravy packet according to package directions to serve with the potatoes.
- Enjoy immediately.
Watch the recipe video here: