Easy Fruit Pizza
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookies SAVE $
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 cup halved or quartered fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- ½ cup apple jelly
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray. Break up cookie dough in pan; press dough evenly in bottom of pan to within ½ inch of edge. Bake 16 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 30 minutes.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Spread mixture over cooled crust.
- Arrange fruit over cream cheese. Stir jelly until smooth; spoon or brush over fruit. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour. To serve, cut into wedges or squares. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pizza.
Watch the recipe video here:
We are squeezing this summer time favorite in one last time. Easy Fruit Pizza recipe:…
Posted by Pillsbury on Wednesday, August 28, 2019