Strawberry-Lemonade Sugar Cookie Sheet-Pan Bars
Fresh strawberries garnish a fluffy lemon curd topping that’s baked onto a sugar cookie crust for a sheet-pan dessert that tastes like springtime in every bite!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 rolls (16.5 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1 jar (10 oz) lemon curd
- 2 cups (from 8-oz container) Cool Whip™ frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 icups chopped fresh strawberries (25 medium)
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray. Break cookie dough into pieces; press evenly in bottom and up sides of pan.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, at least 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, in medium bowl, beat lemon curd and whipped topping with spoon until blended. Spread over baked crust. Top with chopped berries and lemon zest. Store loosely covered in refrigerator.
Watch the recipe video here:
This crowd-pleasing sheet-pan dessert tastes like summertime and happiness. Strawberry-Lemonade Sugar Cookie Sheet-Pan…
Posted by Pillsbury on Sunday, August 4, 2019