HOT SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP
Hot and Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip, perfect for game day apps! Serve with chips or mini bell peppers to keep it low-carb.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 13.75 oz artichoke hearts packed in water, drained
- 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed
- ¼ cup chopped shallots
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- ½ cup light mayonnaise
- ⅔ cup good quality grated parmesan
- 4 oz shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- salt and fresh pepper to taste
- olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small food processor, coarsely chop the artichoke hearts with the garlic and shallots.
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Place in an oven-proof dish and bake at 375F for 20-25 minutes, until hot and cheese is melted. Serve right away.