Pull-Apart Crescent Meatball Sliders
These yummy pull-apart meatball sliders are easy to put together and use ingredients you probably already have in your fridge and pantry.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 16 frozen Italian meatballs (1/2 oz each)
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- ½cup tomato basil pasta sauce (from 28-oz jar)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper. Make meatballs in microwave as directed on package; set aside to cool slightly. Unroll and separate dough into 2 long rectangles. Place on cookie sheet 1 inch apart. Firmly press edges and perforations to seal. Press each dough sheet into 14x4-inch rectangle.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese down center of both pieces of dough. Space 8 meatballs evenly over cheese on each piece of dough. Spoon pasta sauce over meatballs. Press ends together to seal.
- Starting from one end, stretch and pull both sides of dough up and between each meatball; press together to seal.
- With table knife, score dough between meatballs.
- In small bowl, mix melted butter, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Brush evenly over dough. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 26 to 30 minutes or until dough is deep golden brown and meatballs are hot in center (at least 165°F). Serve with additional warmed pasta sauce for dipping.
Watch the recipe video here:
A fun twist on meatball subs perfect for a group. Pull-Apart Crescent Meatball Sliders recipe:…