Instant Pot Cheesy Creamy Ziti
It’s weekend taste on a weeknight schedule!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 1¼ cups chicken (or vegetable) broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 12 oz dried ziti pasta
- 1½ cups pasta sauce
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1½ cups fresh spinach, finely chopped (optional)
- Layer broth, cream, garlic, salt, pepper and pasta, in that order, in the pot–do not stir. Ensure all pasta is submerged.
- Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 6 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 6 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Stir in the pasta sauce.
- Add the cheeses, ⅓ cup at a time, stirring after each additional until fully melted and incorporated.
- Serve hot garnished with finely chopped spinach (optional).