Yields: 1 Serving Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 10 Mins Total Time: 20 Mins
- Slice the ridged edge off both of your baguettes and place cut-side-down on a lined baking tray. Cover with more greaseproof paper and another heavy tray. Place in an oven preheated to 200°C and bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, light your BBQ (if using). Tip the chilli into a cast iron pan and add 100ml water. Stir to combine then place on the cool side of the bbq (or your hob).
- Chop your stuffed chillies up with a pair of scissors until you have a spreadable mix. Set aside.
- Dress your hotdogs with a little oil and grill on the bbq until nicely coloured and hot through. Transfer to your hot chilli and chop up your dogs. Stir to combine. ]
- Spread your spread on both baguette halves.
- Load your chili dog mix onto the bottom baguette and top with grated cheese. Place under the grill to melt. Top with the second baguette. Slice and enjoy!