French Onion Chips & Dip Chicken Sliders
Make these sliders with chips AND Dean’s® French Onion Dip for the ultimate party snack! Get your $1 off coupon here!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 1–1½ pounds chicken breast
- ⅓ cup Dean’s® French Onion Dip
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups ridged potato chips
- 3 tablespoons Dean’s® French Onion Dip
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Slider buns
- Shredded lettuce
- Mix flour and salt, then set aside. Crush chips using food processor or rolling pin and bag, until fine crumbs. Set aside. Mix dip, egg, and buttermilk. Set aside.
- Pound chicken until about ½” thick, cut into 4–6 (2½”) pieces, dredge in flour, dip in egg mixture, and then potato chip crumbs.
- Fry in a skillet with 1½” vegetable oil (set to about 320) until golden brown on both sides and cooked through (about 8–10 minutes). Drain on paper towels.
- Combine the 3 tablespoons of Dean’s® French Onion Dip and 1 tablespoon of mayo to make the sauce. Spread sauce on buns, and place the chicken, lettuce, and any other fixins on buns.