Garlic Bread Chili Cheese Dog
Footlong Garlic Bread Chili Cheese Dog? Challenge accepted. What a bargain!
Servings: 1 yield(s)
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
- 2 frozen garlic baguettes
- 1 tin of chili con carne
- 200 g block of red leicester
- 1 pack of frankfurters
- 1 jar of cream cheese stuffed chillies
- Slice the ridged edge off both of your baguettes and place cut-side-down on a lined baking tray. Cover with more greaseproof paper and another heavy tray. Place in an oven preheated to 200°C and bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, light your BBQ (if using). Tip the chilli into a cast iron pan and add 100ml water. Stir to combine then place on the cool side of the bbq (or your hob).
- Chop your stuffed chillies up with a pair of scissors until you have a spreadable mix. Set aside.
- Dress your hotdogs with a little oil and grill on the bbq until nicely coloured and hot through. Transfer to your hot chilli and chop up your dogs. Stir to combine. ]
- Spread your spread on both baguette halves.
- Load your chili dog mix onto the bottom baguette and top with grated cheese. Place under the grill to melt. Top with the second baguette. Slice and enjoy!