Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
These pumpkin cheesecake bars have the most beautiful layers ?!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Cake
- 10 graham crackers, crushed
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 32 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 15 oz pumpkin puree, 1 can
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325˚F (160˚C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine crushed graham cracker and butter. Stir until mixture develops a wet sand texture.
- Cover the bottom of a greased 9x13-inch (23x33 cm) baking pan with mixture and spread evenly. Chill.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, and sugar. Stir until mixture is smooth.
- Pour half of the cheesecake batter into the chilled baking pan and freeze, smoothing the top.
- With the remaining half of batter, add in pumpkin puree and stir until incorporated.
- Spoon on pumpkin cheesecake mixture to frozen cheesecake mixture and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine butter, flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Stir until all ingredients are evenly incorporated and mixture develops a wet sand texture.
- Top cheesecake with crumble topping and bake for an additional 25 minutes.
- Allow cheesecake to cool at room temperature. For best results refrigerate overnight once completely cooled.
Watch the recipe video here:
These pumpkin cheesecake bars have the most beautiful layers ?!FULL RECIPE: https://tasty.co/recipe/pumpkin-cheesecake-barsGet the Tasty app to find this and other recipes: https://tstyapp.com/download
Posted by Tasty on Wednesday, October 25, 2017