Baileys Ice Cube Chocolate Truffles
BAILEYS ICE CUBE CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES recipe.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 800g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 200ml whipping cream
- 200ml Baileys Chocolat Luxe
- 500g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp coconutoil
- Melted white chocolate
- Melted milk chocolate
- Toasted Hazelnuts
- Drizzle melted white chocolate across one ice cube tray being sure to get across all sides. Drizzle melted milk chocolate across a second tray similar to white chocolate. Set both aside to chill for 10 minutes.
- In a microwavable jug, add 500g chocolate and coconut oil. Microwave on high for 2 minutes until completely melted. Pour into each of the 3 ice cube trays and tilt tray in all directions, allowing chocolate to cover the sides. Flip trays upside down to let excess chocolate drip out. Then refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add 800g chocolate. Microwave 200ml cream and 200ml Baileys Chocolate Luxe together until steaming. Pour over chocolate and let sit for minute. Stir to combine until smooth.
- In the ice cube tray with white chocolate drizzle, fill ⅓ with ganache. Then add half a raspberry to each. Fill with ganache, smooth over and then top with coating and smooth over. Repeat a second tray with on milk chocolate drizzle, and fill the same way with a hazelnut.
- In the third plain tray, fill completely with ganache and seal with remaining coating. Chill all trays until set about 15-20 minutes.
- Pop chocolates out carefully and trim excess chocolate if needed. Place in a chocolate box to gift or enjoy as is!