Pineapple Upside Down Fudge
A classic cake is turned into fudge.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Cake
- Cooking spray, for pan
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ c. yellow cake mix
- 2½ c. white chocolate chips
- ½ c. chopped canned pineapple, drained and patted dry
- 16 maraschino cherries, stems removed
- Line an 8”x 8” baking dish with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Pour sweetened condensed milk and cake mix into a large bowl, stirring to combine.
- Add white chocolate chips, then microwave in 1-minute intervals, stirring in between, until fully melted. Fold in pineapple and pour into prepared baking dish.
- Place cherries on top of fudge and place in the refrigerator to harden, about 2 hours. Cut into squares and serve.