Making S'mores has never been easier.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 12 Graham crackers, whole
- 2½ c. chocolate chips, melted
- 3 c. mini marshmallows
- ¼ c. crushed graham crackes
- 1 Hershey's bar, broken into rectangles
- Preheat the broiler in your oven to high. On a medium baking sheet, place a single layer of graham crackers, breaking to fit if needed. Pour melted chocolate all over graham crackers. Using a spatula, smooth the melted chocolate in an even layer, making sure to reach all edges.
- Scatter mini marshmallows all over chocolate. Garnish with Hershey’s squares and crushed graham crackers. Broil 2-3 minutes, or until marshmallows are toasted and golden.
- Place in refrigerator to harden, 25-30 minutes.
- Cut into pieces and serve.