Peach Rose Jelly
Feeling extra peachy? Try this peach mousse topped with a lovely rose blossom-shaped peach jelly.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 cans yellow peaches
- 3½ tablespoons peach syrup
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ½ tablespoon gelatin, soaked in 2 tablespoons water
- 2¾ tablespoons peach syrup
- 1½ tablespoons water
- ¼ tablespoon gelatin, soaked in 1 tablespoon water
- Dissolve each gelatin in the microwave before mixing.
- Separate canned peaches from their syrup, and thinly slice two of the peaches.
- In a blender, add the remaining peaches, 3½ tablespoons of the syrup, milk and heavy cream. Blend until smooth. Add the dissolved gelatin and blend again.
- Pour into a container and chill in the refrigerator until mixture sets.
- Once set, arrange the sliced peaches in the shape of a rose blossom, starting from the outside.
- In a small bowl, add peach jelly ingredients and mix to combine. Pour on top of the peach mousse.
- Chill in the refrigerator until set. Enjoy!