Matcha Layered Cheesecake
This matcha layered cheesecake is so beautiful! 💚
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 ⅓ cups biscuit (140 g)
- ⅓ cup melted butter (80 g)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 5 teaspoons gelatin powder
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 ⅓ cups cream cheese (750 g)
- ⅔ cup sugar (120 g)
- 1 ⅔ cups yogurt (400 g)
- 1 ⅔ cups heavy cream (400 mL)
- 2 tablespoons water, hot
- 2 tablespoons matcha powder
- Put the biscuit in a ziplock bag and crush it finely. Put it in a bowl, add melted butter and milk and mix.
- Place mixture in a 20 cm (7 in) spring-loaded mold and make shape with holding it firmly with your fingers. Put it in a refrigerator and cool it (about 30 minutes).
- Place gelatin in a heat-resistant small dish, add water and let it set.
- Add sugar to the cream cheese and mix well. Put yogurt and Heavy cream and mix well.
- Heat gelatin for about 30 seconds in a 600 W microwave oven and mix thoroughly every fifteen seconds. When the gelatin becomes liquid, filter it into mixture and mix well.
- Divide mixture into two equal parts, add Matcha melted with hot water to one side, and mix well.
- Pour half the amount of white filling into the bottom of the mold, put in a freezer for 15 minutes and solidify.
- Pour half of the filling containing the matcha into the mold and cool for 15 minutes.
- Repeat this until the remaining filling gets set up
- Cool in a refrigerator for about 3 hours.
- Remove the cake from the mold, put it on the dish, sprinkle the tea strainer on the surface and sprinkle matcha.