Drunk Cinnamon Toasties
An adult version of your favorite cereal.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 11/2 c. Rumchata
- ½ c. Fireball
- 2 tbsp. vanilla icing, for rim
- ½ c. crushed Cinnamon Toast Crunch, plus more for garnish
- ¼ c. cinnamon sugar, for rim
- whipped cream, for garnish
- In a large glass, combine Rumchata and Fireball. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Using a butter knife, spread icing onto rim of each glass. Press cereal crumbs onto all edges of the glass. Add ice to glass, then pour Rumchata mixture over ice. Garnish with more cereal. Serve.