Nacho Crusted Fajita Roll
NACHO CRUSTED FAJITA ROLL
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 1kg beef mince
- 80g breadcrumbs
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 peppers, sliced and fried in a little olive oil
- 1 small onion, sliced and fried in a little olive oil
- 2 tbsp fajita spice
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 packets Manomasa Chipotle and Lime, crushed
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Mix the beef mince with the fajita spice mix. On a sheet of tin foil press the beef into an even rectangle.
- Lay slices of cheddar cheese across the middle and top with the peppers and onions.
- Gently roll the meat up from the smaller end of the rectangle, using the foil to push it into a large sausage shape. Set in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Roll log in flour and gently dust off any extra flour. Coat in egg and let excess egg drain off. Roll in crushed Manomasa chips until filled coated.
- Bake, covered, for 20 minutes, then uncover and bake for a further 30 minutes.